Summer 2023 Bookings Now OPEN!
We are expecting a busy summer 2023 so please be sure to reserve your place by booking online at the bottom of this page!
Why Children LOVE our camps:
- We operate 4 age groups from 3 to 16 years (3 and 4 year olds can attend a maximum of 4 hours per day)
- We have a jam-packed sports schedule including tennis in the mornings and multi-sport in the afternoons
- Our private sports camp facilities are excellent! Safe and secure with free on-site parking; we have incredible outdoor and indoor sports facilities as well as an amazing clubhouse in which children can watch cartoons and older children can use wi-fi during breaks and lunch
- Our staff are great! We employ our most experienced coaches on camps. We often have the same coaches for every holiday camp who are familiar faces
Why Parents and Carers LOVE our camps:
- Our online booking system is flexible and hassle free with PayPal secure payment. Can’t attend anymore? We will refund if given 48 hours notice or offer a future credit if not
- Indoor sports facilities for bad weather
- We accept ALL forms of childcare payment including gov tax free childcare
- This camp has been established for over 10 years and is operated to safety and welfare guidelines through our voluntary Ofsted registration
- We offer a free drop off period from 8.30-9am
Sponge – 3 to 5 years
3 & 4 year olds can attend for 4 hours maximum per day
Red ball – 6 & 7 years
Orange – 8 to 10 years
Green/Yellow – 11+ years
*please note these are guidelines and may change day-to-day
Sports Camp Schedule:
AM (9am-12pm): Tennis coaching split into age groups – working on different shots/technique plus fun games
PM 12pm-3pm): Multi-Sport – we play a variety of sports including dodgeball, basketball, football, cricket and more or Tennis ‘Games’ – more fun based games like ‘Join the forces’ and ‘Around the world’
May Half-Term and Summer Weeks 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6
Hazelwood Sports Club
Summer Week 5 (21st – 25th August)
Southgate School, Sussex Way, EN4 0BL
3 indoor acrylic tennis hard courts / 3 outdoor acrylic tennis hard courts / 4 European professional standard outdoor clay courts / Sports dome / Grass area / Excellent sports equipment provided / Toilet facilities / Safe & secure clubhouse with free wi-fi for participants and TV
May Half-Term: Tues 30th May – Fri 2nd June
Summer Hols: 6 consecutive weeks from Monday 24th July
* Please note week 5 will take place at Southgate School, Sussex Way, EN4 0BL
- Full Day (9am – 3pm): £40
- AM (9am – 11.45am): £25
- Full Day + Extra Time (9am – 5pm): £50
- BOOK A FULL WEEK AND GET A DAY HALF-PRICE!
SAVE A FURTHER 10% OFF YOUR BOOKING when making ANY booking for multiple children or if your booking totals over £299. Simply enter the coupon code ’10’ when prompted.
All childcare vouchers are accepted. Simply make your booking below and you will be instructed on how to pay via childcare.
Please note, if booking for more than one child for the same schedule you will be prompted to ‘add details’ for every additional child in step 2. If you wish to book more than one child but for different schedules please make two separate bookings.
No bookings will be taken in person. In the event of a cancellation please view our refund terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org