Want The Ball Football Camps are unlike any other. Combining our holiday camp expertise along with top-class football coaching staff and facilities, we create a holiday football camp that your children will not want to miss!
FEBRUARY HALF-TERM FOOTBALL CAMP 2023
BOYS & GIRLS AGED 4-16 YEARS (please note 4 year olds can only attend for 4 hours maximum per day due to Ofsted regulations).
Why Children will LOVE Want The Ball football camps:
- We are popular across the age groups (we have 3 age groups each day 4-6 / 7-10 / 11+)
- We have a jam-packed football schedule including technical coaching mornings and tournament afternoons
- Excellent INDOOR and outdoor facilities for winter football! Southgate School is a safe and secure site with a brilliant 3G astro turf pitch equipped with multiple goals and our specialist football coaching equipment. Classrooms will be used for breaks and lunch.
- Highly knowledgeable coaches! We employ top football coaches on Want The Ball camps who are UEFA licensed (level 3). All coaches are Enhanced DBS checked with clean records and level 2 minimum.
Why Parents and Carers LOVE our camps:
- Our online booking system is flexible and hassle free with PayPal secure payment
- We accept ALL forms of childcare payment including gov tax free childcare
- Our business has been established for over 10 years and is operated to safety and welfare guidelines through our Ofsted registration
- We offer a free drop off period from 8.30-9am and extra-time from 3-5pm is available for just £5 extra!
Southgate school possesses incredible facilities for football with a 3G astro turf pitch, grass pitch and indoor sports hall – all with various size high quality goals.
- 8:30am – 9am: Sign in
- 9:00am – 10:30am: Football coaching in age groups
- 10:30am – 10.45am: Drink and snack break
- 10.45am – 11.45am: Football coaching in age groups
- 11.45am – 12.45pm: Lunch (please bring packed lunch if full day)
- 12:45pm – 1:45pm: Football matches tournament play in age groups
- 1:45pm – 2:00pm: Drink and snack break
- 2:00pm –3:00pm: Football matches tournament play in age groups
- 3:00pm: Pick up
- 3:00pm –5:00pm: Optional extra-time session (movies shown in classrooms, quizzes and much more!)
Monday 13th – Friday 17th February 2023
- Full Day (9am – 3pm): £25
- Full Day + Extra Time (9am – 5pm): £35
- BOOK A FULL WEEK FOR JUST £99 (GET A DAY FREE!)
- 10% OFF ALL MULTI-CHILD BOOKINGS
All childcare vouchers are accepted. Simply make your booking below and you will be instructed on how to pay via childcare. *Please note, you will use the childcare details here to make payment even though they are registered to our main base and office in N21 2AJ*
If booking for more than one child for the same schedule you will be prompted to ‘add details’ for every additional child in step 2. If you wish to book more than one child but for different schedules please make two separate bookings.
No bookings will be taken in person. In the event of a cancellation please view our refund terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org